Liverpool Plains Shire Council
|Organisation:||Liverpool Plains Shire Council|
|Phone:||(02) 6746 1755|
Centrally located in the north-west of NSW, our diverse and abundantly resourceful Shire is surrounded by picturesque mountain ranges and expands across the vast and bountiful Liverpool Plains.
The population centres of Quirindi and Werris Creek are located at the heart of our Shire and are supported by a number of smaller villages and hamlets including Currabubula, Spring Ridge, Premer, Wallabadah and Willow Tree. These vibrant communities, rich in agricultural and indigenous heritage, form part of an emerging cultural hub.
Our strong and prosperous communities are supported by excellent medical and educational facilities, making the Liverpool Plains region the perfect place to work, play and live.
Search among Liverpool Plains Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore
- Mechanic - Wadeye Darwin, Wadeye, Nganmarriyanga, Peppimenarti
- Human Resources Advisor Busselton
- Executive Assistant to the Director Infrastructure Deniliquin, Riverina region
- Internal Auditor Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Tweed
- Risk & Strategic WHS Co-ordinator Deniliquin, Riverina region
- Training & WHS Officer Coonamble Shire, Coonamble
- Plant Operator - General Hand north-east Perth, Dowerin, Wyalkatchem
- Management Accounting Team Leader Sydney, Picton
- Executive Manager Technical Services Perth, Wheatbelt region, Chittering, Bindoon, Muchea