City of Mount Gambier
|Organisation:||City of Mount Gambier|
|Phone:||08 8721 2555|
Welcome to Mount Gambier, you will be amazed at the diversity of our landscape and variety of experiences available in South Australia’s largest regional city.
The Blue Lake, craters, caves, sinkholes, underground waterways, beautiful gardens, combined with wineries, markets, galleries, festivals and events, fresh local produce and food. Experience the best of the country, while enjoying all the facilities of a thriving cosmopolitan city, great shopping, award wining restaurants, combined with natural attractions that are world class, and best of all free.
Mount Gambier is famous for the 'Blue Lake', which is unique in the world, but there is much more to enjoy about Mount Gambier. Allow yourself to relax and be surprised by our unique geography, our coastline and the bounty of the sea, stunning autumn colours, enjoy fantastic food and wine, sit by the fire in winter and experience the warmth of the locals.
Search among City of Mount Gambier jobs
no jobs found
- Human Resources Advisor Busselton
- Audit & Risk Officer Coonamble Shire, Coonamble
- People and Culture Manager Ballina, Lismore
- Mechanic - Wadeye Darwin, Wadeye, Nganmarriyanga, Peppimenarti
- Executive Assistant to the Director Infrastructure Deniliquin, Riverina region
- Senior Social Policy Officer Melbourne, Footscray
- Internal Auditor Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Tweed
- Leading Hand Position - Parks and Gardens Central Wheatbelt Region, Wyalkatchem
- Management Accounting Team Leader Sydney, Picton
- Senior Health and Wellbeing Planner Melbourne, Footscray