Meander Valley Council
|Organisation:||Meander Valley Council|
|Phone:||(03) 6393 5300|
The Meander Valley Council is a local government area of Tasmania. As its name suggests, it covers a large area of the Meander River in the central north of the state, which flows through the municipality's major centre of Deloraine. The council from the merger of Westbury and Deloraine municipalities in 1993.
Smaller towns in the area include Carrick, Hagley, Hadspen, Mole Creek, Meander, Deloraine and Westbury. The council area also covers the outer west Launceston suburbs of Blackstone Heights and Prospect Vale, and the satellite town of Hadspen.
A majority of the Great Western Tiers mountain range is within the Meander Valley municipal area.
PO Box 102,
Westbury TAS 7303
Search among Meander Valley Council jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Diesel Fitter - Wurrumiyanga Workshop Wurrumiyanga Bathurst island
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale