City of Albany
|Organisation:||City of Albany|
|Phone:||(08) 9841 9333|
The City of Albany is a best practice and innovative organisation employing about 350 people.
Employment opportunities at the City are varied, ranging from trades and technical positions to general administrative and senior management positions.
Please select the link below to be directed to the City's Employer of Choice website where you can:
New City of Albany Collective Agreements provide higher pay and better conditions!
The City of Albany finalised a single Collective Enterprise Agreement in April 2014.
The City now offers:
and that's in addition to existing benefits and a progressive work environment.
Search among City of Albany jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Social Policy Officer Melbourne, Footscray
- Mechanic - Wadeye Darwin, Wadeye, Nganmarriyanga, Peppimenarti
- Risk & Strategic WHS Co-ordinator Deniliquin, Riverina region
- Executive Manager Technical Services Perth, Wheatbelt region, Chittering, Bindoon, Muchea
- Leading Hand Position - Parks and Gardens Central Wheatbelt Region, Wyalkatchem
- Business Performance Officer Busselton
- Audit & Risk Officer Coonamble Shire, Coonamble
- Plant Operator - General Hand north-east Perth, Dowerin, Wyalkatchem
- Executive Assistant to the Director Infrastructure Deniliquin, Riverina region
- Senior Health and Wellbeing Planner Melbourne, Footscray