Mental Health Commission (WA)
|Organisation:||Mental Health Commission (WA)|
The Mental Health Commission is responsible for planning and purchasing mental health, alcohol and other drug services in Western Australia. We do not provide direct mental health services. These are provided through the Department of Health, via Area Health Services; a wide range of non-government organisations and private service providers.
On July 1, 2015 the Commission amalgamated with the Drug and Alcohol Office to deliver an integrated approach to helping people with mental health, drug and alcohol problems, recognising that these problems commonly coexist. The new organisation, called the Mental Health Commission, is now responsible for the network of drug and alcohol treatment services and programs formerly provided by the Drug and Alcohol Office and contracted non-government organisations.
Search among Mental Health Commission (WA) jobs
no jobs found
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Manager Assets Coonamble