Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development (ACT)
|Organisation:||Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development (ACT)|
Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate leads the ACT Public Service (ACTPS) and provides strategic advice and support to the Directorate's Ministers and the Cabinet on policy, financial and economic matters, service delivery and whole of government issues. The Directorate facilitates the implementation of government priorities and drives many new initiatives.
The Directorate is responsible for collecting and managing taxation revenue; managing the Government's financial assets and liabilities, including superannuation liabilities and investments; and providing advice to the Government and ACT agencies on the Territory's budget and financial management, economic and revenue policy, federal financial relations, and workers compensation policy. The Directorate is also responsible for Shared Services which provides financial, ICT and HR support across Government.
The Economic Development focus is on facilitating business development, investment, tourism and events, sport and recreation, arts, and other government activity, often in coordination with the private sector, to increase the economic performance of the ACT. Economic Development is also responsible for land release and facilitating projects through the office of Coordinator-General, as well as Procurement and Capital Works.
Search among Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development (ACT) jobs
no jobs found
- Program Leader Tourism Development Sydney, Katoomba
- Coordinator Building Services Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Revenue Officer Sydney, Dubbo, Condobolin
- NAGA Project Manager Melbourne, Broadmeadows
- Industry Performance Coordinator Brisbane, Deagon
- Communications and Marketing Manager Wollongong
- Health and Building Surveyor Sydney, Tamworth, Dubbo, Walgett
- Centre Director - Unit 2 Sydney, Fairfield
- Senior Sustainability Coordinator Transport & Environment Sydney, North Ryde, Ryde
- Assets Officer Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney