Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
|Organisation:||Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning|
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning creates liveable, inclusive and sustainable communities that support jobs and growth in Victoria.
We recognise the link between the built and natural environment in the quality of our lives, and work to accommodate population growth while maintaining world class liveability and protecting our heritage for future generations.
Search among Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning jobs
no jobs found
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Diesel Fitter - Wurrumiyanga Workshop Wurrumiyanga Bathurst island
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Senior Revenue Accountant Maitland