Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
|Organisation:||Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning|
The Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning creates liveable, inclusive and sustainable communities that support jobs and growth in Victoria.
We recognise the link between the built and natural environment in the quality of our lives, and work to accommodate population growth while maintaining world class liveability and protecting our heritage for future generations.
Search among Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning jobs
no jobs found
- Manager - Media & Communications Sydney, Wollongong, Nowra
- Regulatory Environmental Compliance Officer Sydney, Tamworth, Dubbo, Walgett
- Centre Director - Unit 2 Sydney, Fairfield
- Program Leader Tourism Development Sydney, Katoomba
- Senior Urban Planner Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Senior Governance Officer Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Mechanic - Wadeye Darwin, Wadeye, Nganmarriyanga, Peppimenarti
- Manager Planning & Statutory Services North East Victoria, Wangaratta, Beechworth, Rutherglen, Chiltern, Yackandandah
- Team Leader Sustainability & Resilience Sydney, North Ryde, Ryde
- Coordinator Building Services Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong