Ministry of Social Development (NZ)
|Organisation:||Ministry of Social Development (NZ)|
The Ministry of Social Development (MSD) is New Zealand's largest government department, providing services that make a real difference to the lives of New Zealanders. Our work is challenging with high risks, and high public expectations - but we are passionate about it. We're always on the lookout for people who share our enthusiasm for helping New Zealanders, young and old, be safe, strong and move forward with their lives.
We are an organisation that puts people first and that includes our staff. At MSD we are committed to providing a work environment that's supportive, and that helps develop your skills and experience. Development options include on-the-job training, opportunities to work in other groups, internal and external training and management and leadership development programmes.
Search among Ministry of Social Development (NZ) jobs
no jobs found
- Human Resources Advisor Busselton
- Risk & Strategic WHS Co-ordinator Deniliquin, Riverina region
- Senior Social Policy Officer Melbourne, Footscray
- People and Culture Manager Ballina, Lismore
- Manager Tourism and Economic Development Ashburton, Onslow, Tom Price
- Internal Auditor Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Tweed
- Plant Operator - General Hand north-east Perth, Dowerin, Wyalkatchem
- Team Leader - Civil Design Sydney, Ryde, North Ryde
- Executive Assistant to the Director Infrastructure Deniliquin, Riverina region
- Management Accounting Team Leader Sydney, Picton